Friday, April 15, 2016

I am Rojvan from Syria.



Rojvan from Syria. Lives in Arbat camps. Seven years old.
Arabat refugee camp, which is located in northern Iraq 11:00 AM, I was standing under a broiling sunlight, I was thinking deeply about refugee's life. I saw children who are playing on the dirty ground, dust everywhere, But also I saw smiles on their faces. I talked to myself, they had lost every thing, one of them had lost their family, school, house, and, education, although they are smiling. I was in my thinking when a little girl shook my hand, I looked down I saw a beautiful little girl, she has big eyes with beautiful smile and face full of life. I asked about her name, she said my name is Rojvan (Rojvan means good morning in north Syria which Kurdish are living there). The story begins from here. Rojvan is 7 years old, she is not like the other girls who are living in normal life also she is not like other girls in the camp, she can not go to school on the camp because her big brother is disabled person. Rojvan lives just with her father and her disabled brother. She has to help her brother each day because her brother can not move from his bed. We can say Rojvan, who is just 7 years, is the housewife of her family. she is cooking, washing, cleaning, etc. Then everyone must think about refugees' children. We are human beings. we must think about child's life there. Think twice, how can you help refugees? Think about Rojvan and the other children. Those children need our help.
Rojvan one of thousand of children who need our help, so you can donate for  children now. Our help makes a better live, future, and, education for refugees children.





No comments:

Post a Comment